These bath bombs are H-E-A-V-E-N-L-Y. Seriously. Such an amazing way to add luxurious florals and deeply nourishing ingredients into your bath. The only downside to these bad boys? You may never get anything done, ever again.
You can change up the 'Special Ingredients' in this recipe with whatever you'd like!
ie; Matcha Powder + Detox Blend, Lavender Powder + Stress Free Blend
1 cup Coconut Oil
3 tbsp Vitamin E Oil
1.5 cup Epsom Salt
3/4 cup Baking Soda
1. In a mixer, combine Coconut Oil and Vitamin E until it has a whipped texture (about 4 minutes)
2. Add the epsom salt, baking soda, Jojoba Rose and Rose Petals. Stir everything together until fully combined.
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and scoop your bomb mixture onto the sheet, forming them into little round balls as you go. *You can also do this process into an ice cube tray with a cute shape like hearts or flowers!
4. Place the sheet, fully loaded with bombs, into the freezer for about 40 minutes (until they're firm).
5. Store your bombs in a sealed Tupperware or Ziplock Bag, and use 1 at a time in a warm bath.